Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

New Equipment

Tell us about your new toys for noise.

Comments:
Yep, I want a review on this guitar coming, because I'm going to hold off on buying a guitar until I've done some more research.
The guitar I have now was really a lesson guitar.As in, I learned a lesson in buying this guitar,what I don't want,and what not to do.:)
I really am curious about those Ibanez and Fenders, though. Check out the prices on those. A lot of those are actually well within my price range.
If anyone has any Fenders or Ibanez,
I'm curious to are they satisfied owners?
I like this particular blog topic, I came here today specifically to see about guitar questions.If anyone was talking about guitars or anything.:)
 
Hey Joe, got your post - that sucks about your guitar not coming yet!
But I'm definitely going to check out those Carvins, thanks for the recommendation! xoxoLisa
 
I'm picking up a Lexicon Omega http://www.lexiconpro.com/Omega/ next week. I'll post a full review once I've spent some time with it.
 
Hey Joe,
hope you're doing ok! I was kinda blue
yesterday, I meant to respond to your
post more thoroughly.
I'm still kinda waiting to see what's up with your guitar, and I actually think you are completely right about
checking out the Carvin site and then probably heading over to Guitar center, and making them honor a deal ( if I can't find a better one).
I was kind of dreading going on person. But it needs to be done.
I do need to play the dang thing before I buy it.
I just hate how a lot of the guitar sales guys act.But it's a necessary
evil.
Thanks, sweetie! xoxoLisa
 
OMG...I saw your post at my blog, that sucks!In fact, that SUCKS!!!
I hate when that kind of crap happens.
M.F.? That's something I will remember. I'm not sure if I'll order from them again, if that's how they treat customers. So they effectively lost two customers, and I've spent a good chunka change there. Not the most money or anything, but still.Enough that it would bother them.
I really need to check that carvin site out.
My condolences! :)
 
My latest buzz comes from playing the acoustic guitar without a pick kinda flamenco style. So it's not an electronic gadget, just my own fingers!
 
I don't play with a pick, either.
I have long nails, I use those. Sucks because recently I broke my thumbnail
off, to the quick. The early vid clips
I made were so quiet because of this.
It's growing out, my sounds are getting louder again. Yep, pick - less
for me, too.:)
 
I'm getting an 8-track tomorrow! Yeah! I can't believe it, this is a huge step for me. Ahh I'm in heaven!
 
Hey I'm happy to hear that they finally treated you right, good to know! Jeez! :)
 
I have a lexicon reverb/compressor. But I want Sherry to get me a Ableton or an Mbox. Ableton is what Pete uses to record with on his computer and Gary has one too. BTW I gave you some links for your home studio thingy michael
 
Hey if you want I have a Boss1600 digital recording studio if I get the ableton
 
Well Joeboy,
I just got the MBOX-2. So now I can record like Pete and Gary on a computer and do all the fun stuff. I still have me Boss1600 and will continue to use it, but I cant wait to start with this one. Look it up http://www.digidesign.com/products/mbox/ It came with a whole lot of plugins, drums etc and also came with Ableton live. I am also going to check out your buddy for a new guitar....michael
 
Hi Joe,
Glad you ask about recording stuff. Very simple, I bought an Apple Powerbook G4 that came with pre-installed Garage Band that is both a real and software instruments recording studio. See Garage Band
You get a software mixing panel on screen, but fiddling with knobbies on screen is no fun, so M-Audio developed a hardware box with knobs, buttons and a slider, that looks exactly like the thing on screen, the iControl.
I own a HC Kasuga dreadnought western guitar and a Richwood Telecaster. The latter needs quite a bit of adjustment before I can fall in love with it.

What it all leads to you can check out on my blogpage.
 
Hi Joe,
New: the Brian May Special amp to experiment with, Very affordable at 200 euro, and Brian May vouches for the sound. Can't wait to expand GarageBand's possibilities with this baby.

Thanks for publishing your self portrait!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?